We are currently facing some of the most challenging times the aged care industry has ever seen and in light of this we are seeking passionate Registered Nurses to help protect our residents.
A range of my aged care clients across regional NSW are seeking Registered Nurses & carers as part of a surge workforce bank in the instances of mandatory isolation of existing staff or to provide added support in risk areas.
Once successfully registered with us you will join our casual bank and would be expected to mobilise within 72 hours if required.
All travel and accommodation is free of charge will be organised for you.
By registering with us you will also be registered with our general nursing agency and will have access to local shifts whilst at home.
Essentials for the role include:
- Desire to work in aged care or existing experience in aged care
- Bachelor of Nursing
- AHPRA Registration or CERT III
- Willingness to commit to work in this role ONLY if successful in order to comply with current guidelines around cross contamination.
- Current Police Check
- Flu Vaccination
- Must be willing to work in a facility where there may have been, is a risk of infection or are currently cases of COVID-19.
- Willingness to wear full PPE following the necessary training.
If you could be interested in the role apply now or you can email [email protected] for more information.