As a part of the national-wide chain of skin centres, our medical-aesthetic facility in Darling Downs has more recently started providing cosmetic treatments, including injectables, and is seeking passionate and knowledgeable Nurse Injector/Cosmetic Nurse to support our growth! This role can be either a casual or part time role with approximately one afternoon a week to begin with the ability to increase as the business grows.
Whilst this role is based out of our Darling Downs (Toowoomba) centre we ideally looking for someone who isn't currently acting as a cosmetic nurse at a clinic in Toowoomba or lives outside of the area. However, if you don't fit that category please still apply and we'll discuss this further.
This role is for you if you…
- Enjoy and excel in working in aesthetic medicine,
- Wish to build out your reach and reputation by working in a highly recognised medical skin centre,
- Want to earn a profitable, additional income,
- Prefer to remain independent and flexible in your working hours and location!
We would love to hear from you if you have the following qualities and qualifications:
- Registered nurse, with relevant medical qualifications.
- Experience in cosmetic injectables (anti-wrinkle and dermal fillers)
- Experience in Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy and blood collection
- Experience in conducting effective cosmetic consultations, developing tailored injectables treatment plans and recommending and selling skincare products to support outcomes
- Passion to deliver excellent customer service and build relationships
- Excellent communication skills, professional presentation and positive can-do attitude
- Commitment to the growth of the company and attending training and meetings
- Administer anti-wrinkle/dermal fillers & PRP
- Perform skin consultations and develop treatment plans for clients.
- Educate clients in-clinic during educational/promotional events and in local community.
- Attend regular meetings and ongoing professional development.
- Work life-balance with a casual or part time role (depending on the applicant), approximately one afternoon a week with the ability to increase your hours in the future
- Generous pay package, great sales incentives and special rates for all treatments and retail products.
- Training on all clinical dermal treatments and retail brands.
- Career growth through ongoing professional development in a medical-led facility that is part of the National Skin Cancer Centres network and the sister company of Australia’s largest medical education provider HealthCert International.
About National Skin Repair Centres
National Skin Repair Centres are part of the National Skin Cancer Centres group, Australia’s leading skin cancer care provider, and belong to Australia’s largest medical education provider HealthCert. We approach aesthetic medicine with the same level of respect and credibility as skin cancer medicine. In our medical-led skin practices, we provide a comprehensive approach to looking after our clients’ skin health and offer skin repair and rejuvenation treatments for anyone wishing to restore a natural, more youthful appearance to their skin. Our doctors hold formal certifications and teaching positions in Australia’s only university quality-assured aesthetic medicine program, and are dedicated to providing clients with a healthier and more refreshed appearance in a friendly atmosphere. We take professional pride in the fact that our success over the years has been due to recommendations from happy clients. Start your journey with us today!
For more information, visit https://www.skinrepaircentres.com.au/
Any questions? Call Sara (People & Culture Coordinator) on 0490 338 918