Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics Australia (LCA) has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments and skincare brand, Skinstitut.
We’re looking for a patient focused Cosmetic Injector to join the team at LCA Tuggeranong. At LCA we understand that no two patients are the same. We’re dedicated at providing exceptional customer service making every client feel trusted, valued, along with providing the highest clinical standards.
• Administer cosmetic injections, including anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers
• Perform skin analysis and evaluation
• Develop a specific treatment plan for clients and an ongoing follow-up
• Coordinate bookings, billing and completing patient notes
• Maintain and build a client base
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• You must be an Australian Registered Doctor or Nurse
• Experience in anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments is desirable
• A passion for delivering exceptional customer service
• A strong desire to build the injectables business within LCA
• Must be an AHPRA accredited Registered Nurse
• Passion for aesthetics and making others look and feel their best
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
• We have an established Nurse Council and Medical Advisory Council, including 3 Dermatologists and a Medical Director
• We’re the market leader in Laser Hair Removal and are Australia's biggest provider of cosmetic injectable treatments
• We have the strictest standards for safety and clinical governance
• Competitive remuneration
• Flexible working hours
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Continued education in the field
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button.