At Bakery Combinations Australia we are passionate about bakery equipment and creating an authentic workplace where our people are genuinely excited by the role baking plays in Australian food culture. Our company is involved in selling European high-quality bakery equipment for both artisan and industrial plants. We are looking for a full time Corporate Services Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Board of Directors, you will manage the daily operations of the business with varied and interesting duties.
Position: Corporate Services Manager
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 plus super depending on experience
Your primary mandate will be to take responsibility for day to day operational responsibilities to ensure the business runs smoothly and ensure processes are developed and scaled appropriately. Specifically, you will be charged with:
- High level day to day operational and administrative support, advising on facilities management, financial matters and office/staffing arrangements.
- Research, assist and advise on budgetary and financial projections to the Board of Directors
- Develop and implement the company’s HR, admin & operations, and financial policies and procedures
- Handle relations with European suppliers and negotiate on behalf of the company
- Prepare and help arrange various financial reports, budgets and presentations
- Deals and resolves all management issues that may affect the business
- Ensures that the company is operating in compliance with all laws and industry standards and practices acting as a stakeholder liaison
- Bachelor of Business, Certificate in Business Studies or alike
- 2 + years’ experience within a similar role in corporate affairs, office management or operational delivery.
- Advantage: second language (German or French)
- Commitment to and willingness to changing work hours due to time difference with European business partners
- Good relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of professionalism when under stressful situations
- Commitment to deliver exceptional service
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently or with a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to utilise a range of software applications.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise in a flexible and adaptable way.
- Sound knowledge of corporate legalities and risk mitigation strategies.
To apply please email your curriculum vitae and cover letter to [email protected]