- Development opportunities available - progress into corporate secretary role
- Work in an open plan, state of the art, modern working environment
- Fantastic culture, friendly, supportive and social
An excellent opportunity presents to work with a well established accounting firm who are based in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. This firm have a reputation for delivering a first class service to their clients, and require an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their fun, friendly team.
As a corporate receptionist/administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Reception Duties - greeting clients into the firm
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and routing calls to the relevant contact
- Incoming & Outgoing Mail
- Assist with Tax Collations and ATO Lodgements
- Assist with Corporate Secretarial (ASIC)
- Assist with Invoicing
- Assist with Receipting / Banking
- Fee Synergy and Assist Debt Collection
- Maintain Meeting Rooms & kitchen spaces
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential, preferably within an accounting firm or other professional organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
- MYOB AE, Xero experience is essential
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary package between $50,000 - $60,000 - Negotiable, depending on experience.
For further information, please contact Gary France on 03 8676 7600 or email [email protected]