Your new company
A very successful global enterprise that supports their clients with a variety of business advisory services. A visionary organisation that puts their people first and prides themselves on their work culture and community.
Your new role
- Contribute towards achieving organization financial objectives by supporting revenue activities
- Update monthly reports as directed by Manager.
- Strive to reduce operating costs
- Maintain administrative workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures.
- Maintain administrative workflow and maintaining reporting procedures.
- Create/update monthly reports that are required by the legal team.
- Report on monthly budget vs actuals.
- Review accuracy of supplier invoices marked for CFO’s approval
- Maintain constructive relationships with key personnel, customers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Assist Managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Liaise with executive and senior executive assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Co-ordinate advisors and consultants.
- Ensure professional and friendly engagement with Executives, their EA’s, Key Stakeholders and cross functionally within the organization.
- Manage the following administrative tasks:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Drive continuous improvement to all areas of the business, systems and process.
- Comply with the EH&S Policy and applicable regulatory and company EH&S rules and requirements.
- Perform an assessment of risk of his/her work activities, taking corrective action and preventative actions as necessary.
- Participate in EH&S training programs and take personal responsibility for his/her own safety.
- Actively support the organisation’s efforts to meet or exceed EH&S goals and plans
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-5 year experience in a similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record to manage multiple stakeholders
- Flexibility and adaptability to achieve results in a complex environment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
What you'll get in return
In addition to a great company culture there is an excellent package on offer, this includes but is not limited to;
- Beautiful state of the art offices with impressive views
- Free parking
- On site Chef cooking free staff lunch daily
- On site shower facilities
- Free coffee!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2544144