Your new company
Is an international professional services firm located in the CBD. Close to all forms of public transport, this role is working in state-of-the-art offices. We have a variety of shifts available – Short term and ongoing available, only corporate hours please get in touch today to find out if we have a match.
Your new role
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Greeting clients, guests and internal staff to the client floors with a positive and engaging manner
- Ensure clients have a positive and memorable experience
- Ensure the client floor and meeting rooms are maintained to high standards
- Provide excellent client service
- Handing out security passes
- Logging maintenance enquiries
- Delivering mail
- Oversee facilities in relation to; reporting any maintenance issues, working with hospitality and events teams for bookings
- Showing clients to meeting rooms
This is a full time Monday to Friday position with shifts as: 7am - 3pm, 8am - 4pm, 9am – 5pm.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in a concierge position in a corporate environment
- Hospitality or events background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Polished presentation
- Friendly and positive demeanour
- Ability to liaise with a variety of people in a calm and efficient manner
- Ability to build rapport easily Strong and reliable work ethic.
What you'll get in return
- • Exciting opportunity to join an international firm in a positive environment
- • Great team environment
- • Monday to Friday position - no weekend or night work!
- • Above average hourly rate!!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Please email application to [email protected] or call 0386168400.
LHS 297508 #2471473