Coronary Care Unit Registered Nurse - TAS - 3-6 months fixed term
- 3-6 month fixed term contract
- Fantastic private hospital
Curis Recruitment is proud to partner with this fantastic private hospital in Tasmania to help them find a Coronary Care Registered Nurse to join their team on a contract basis.
- 3-6 month fixed term position, possibility of them even considering you for a casual contract rather than fulltime fixed term position
- Commencing ASAP
As the Coronary Care Registered Nurse you will be required to:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
You will be living in a city which offers the perfect blend of heritage, scenery and culture. This city is known to be one of the top 10 cities in the world to visit! Imagine living there!
From beautiful beaches to stunning bushland there is always something to do! Award winning restaurants and some of the best seafood in Australia.
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Be currently registered with AHPRA
- Coronary Care, 2 years experience desirable
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
If you are interested in apply please either click 'apply now' OR contact us on 02 9188 3989 or at [email protected] and I will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss the position further with you.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.