Childcare Chef | Cooper Plains
Opening soon, Coopers Plains is the newest edition to the Guardian community. Our 135-place centre boasts large indoor and outdoor play spaces to inspire children from birth to five. Spaced across two levels, Coopers Plains has been designed and resourced with one thought in mind – sparking wonder and imagination in children and educators.
Our light-filled centre inspires the minds of children with mud kitchens and a viewing space for children to engage across multiple levels. To support our educators, Coopers Plains boasts a beautiful lunchroom to promote community and engagement across our teams while our programming space sparks inspiration and collaboration.
The centre is conveniently located within walking distance from Banoom Station and buses, there is also ample street parking to make travelling to and from work a breeze.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; chef mentors, national and international events, monthly meetings, workshops, qualification updates and more.
- Career advancement opportunities; including larger centres.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- Recognition program; rewarding outstanding performances individuals and teams as well as compelling incentives for key achievements.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time opportunities, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Develop a seasonal, nutritious menu that respects individual requirements in regard to medical conditions, food preferences, and cultural considerations and ensures children’s health and wellbeing
- Ensure children’s health and wellbeing
- Building strong relationships with the centre Chef, the children, educators, families and the entire centre community
- Ensure best practice food safety and hygienic standards are always upheld.
To be considered, you will have:
- Food Safety Supervisor certificate
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or working towards is desirable.
- An awareness of your personal responsibilities under the current Child Protection Laws
- Customer and quality orientated approach
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates is desirable.
At Guardian Childcare & Education we see educating children about the importance of healthy eating and good nutrition as an important part of early childhood development. Our Cooks are a central part of our centres.
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Creator in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.