Cook – Great Ocean Rd restaurant
Kogan People Solutions are working with this busy venue to secure their new Cook.
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Very well regarded busy venue in Anglesea Vic
- $50-$60k plus superannuation
About the restaurant
Our client operates a well-loved and popular restaurant open to members and visitors in Anglesea Vic. Open throughout the week they are very busy serving lots of tourists and eager locals each day of the week with their top quality mains, grills and salads They now seek a skilled and qualified full time Cook to join the team.
This is a busy position in a substantial venue with an enviable reputation for quality meals every day. It’s a full-time position and you may be required across the week.
Anglesea - Victoria
Full time – Permanent
- High standard meals preparation, cooking and quality control (checks of raw materials, temperature controls)
- As part of the team, ensure compliance of the HACCP system in regard to food handling procedures.
- Portion and plate foods in accord with company policy and procedures
- Hygienic food storage in refrigerators
- Training of kitchen staff and apprentices as required
- May assist with menu planning
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for cooking – you want to produce the best
- A well organised working style – able to cheerfully meet demanding work requirements
- Team skills and an excellent communication style
- A passion for the hospitality industry and are up to date on techniques and food trends
- An unwavering commitment to flavour and presentation of the highest quality
To be considered, you:
- Enjoy unrestricted full time Australian working rights
- Are available across the working week including weekends and nights
- Offer proven ability to prioritise, set goals and have the determination to achieve them
- Possess a thorough understanding of food safety and HACCP
- Relevant trade qualifications in cooking (either Certificate III plus 2 years work experience, or Certificate IV) and at least 3 years working experience since you earned your trade certificates
- Have substantial experience working in a similar role offering similar cuisine
Why join this great restaurant?
This is an ideal opportunity for a Cook seeking their next worthy and valuable role. In addition to a salary in the range $50-$60,000 plus superannuation per annum, there are excellent conditions, and first-rate facilities awaiting the successful applicant.
Qualified, suitably experienced, and Interested?
Please apply using the facilities on this site and please ensure you attach your updated resume.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
KOGAN PEOPLE SOLUTIONS – recruitment excellence