- Help with relocation
- Fully furnished 1 bedroom accomodation
- Large, fast paced and busy roadhouse in remote NT
About the company
This organisation brings the local community together. Having several locations throughout Australia, they believe their people is what sets them apart within the supermarket and roadhouse industry. Having a culture that is respect, teamwork and community they empower people to achieve and deliver results. This company owns and operates multiple businesses in each location including petrol stations, Roadhouse / Cafe and supermarkets.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Chef / Cook to manage a small team in the Tennant Creek Roadhouse Cafe. In this role you will manage a small team of kitchen staff, cooking dishes for the cafe and catering business which provides meals for surrounding mining companies and hospitals. With exciting renovations happening currently, the cafe is a fast-paced and high turnover business, catering for truck drivers and tourists passing through the area. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar position in the past and have a passion to develop their skills.
Skills & Experience
* Prior Chef / Cook experience
* Leadership experience
* A passion for helping the local community
* Positive attitude - happy to go the extra mile
* Catering experience preferred
Benefits & Rewards
* Negotiable salary package on offer
* Relocation package for the right candidate
* Inclusive and a people-focused culture
* Career progression nationally
RECRUITER: RORY MANWARING
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
If you would like to know more about this position or how Frontline Retail can confidently help you, call us on
07 3319 1862