- Lifestyle options of FIFO or company assisted relocation.
- Full-Time Opportunity with plenty of overtime and great rates.
- Various roster options of 2/1, 5/2 or 12/9.
We are seeking experienced qualified Conveyor System Technicians / Belt Splicers to work in Pilbara or Karratha area.
You will be managing the installation, repair and maintenance of steel cord and fabric belts, while fault finding and determining appropriate method of repair, ensuring a strong commitment to safety and quality is always maintained.
We appreciate the importance of work life balance, which is why a range of options are available to suit your lifestyle!
- Must have 5 years splicing experience and experience with Steel Cord Belt Splicing;
- Have achieved a Certificate III in Polymer Processing qualification or have equally recognised prior skills and experience.
- Available to work chosen roster of 2/1, 12/9 or 5/2; and
- Hold a current Valid Australian driver's licence;
- Permanent position with guaranteed income every week;
- Competitive rates with additional site allowance paid on every hour of work;
- All uniform and PPE supplied by company;
- Guaranteed minimum 10 hours per shift, 50 hours per week;
- Substantial relocation allowance provided for those who wish to relocate to the Karratha area with housing and utility allowance to pay your rent or mortgage;
- Access to RTO courses up to and including supervisory level – keep your training current to progress your career;
- Access to employee benefits with discounts for airline, car, accommodation and EAP access for all employees and families.
Fenner Dunlop Australia Pty Ltd, part of the Michelin Group of Companies, is the world leader in the manufacture of conveyor belting for mining and industrial applications. With manufacturing plants in Melbourne, Sydney and Perth supporting 18 branches nationally, we offer a comprehensive range of products and services from the design and supply of complete conveyor solutions through to service, installation maintenance and diagnostics services.
Only Australian citizens, permanent Australian Residents and those holding a valid Australian work Visa and can pass pre-employment medical and police clearance are eligible for consideration of employment.
How to Apply
To Apply, please click on the “Apply Now” button and attach a resume.
Disclaimer – Third party agency referrals will not be accepted.