Excellent career opportunities with a National Leader that has strong growth plans.
About the client:
My client specialises in the supply, installation, and management of domestic, commercial, and public electric vehicle charging solutions to a wide range of clients across Australia. They are widely acknowledged as the pioneering expert in the industry and have helped thousands of clients transition to electric mobility. They are a group of humble, ambitious, diverse and tireless individuals, striving to accelerate the uptake of low emissions transport, by breaking down the barriers to EV charging.
The primary mission of this role is to ensure that our clients are adequately prepared for their transition to low emissions transport. You will do this on a daily basis by successfully managing works in our growing order book of commercial and industrial electric vehicle charging installation projects.
About the role:
* Manage variation submission, progress claims and invoicing
*Update Project Tracker Spreadsheets
* Maintain OHS documentation
* Onboard new contractors and suppliers
* Support induction and OHS training
* Coordinate site audits and inspections
* Develop and maintain site induction and registration systems
What we are looking for:
* Experience in a Contracts or Project Administrators role
* Strong computer skills
* Exceptional relationship skills
* Strong customer orientation
* Highly personally organised
* Work for a company that truly looks after their people
* Excellent career opportunities with a National Leader that has strong growth plans
* Rewarding negotiable salary package on offer
Location - North Melbourne
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact the team at Frontline Recruitment on
0449 878 488 or via [email protected], otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
CANBERRA SYDNEY BRISBANE MELBOURNE PERTH