Our client is a leading Tier 2 head-contractor with services across new build construction, fitout and refurbishments. Due to continued growth, they are now seeking a Contracts Administrator to compliment their current team.
With a project portfolio that includes both small and large scale projects from $5m - $50m for predominantly commercial projects as well as new build construction across residential, commercial, health, industrial and government sectors. You will be responsible for the management and administration of contracts throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring the delivery of quality and profitable projects.
Reporting to: Senior Contract Administrator, Project Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiate and review subcontract tenders including preparation of tender comparison for review
- Prepare, check and review subcontract packages, scopes, lettings and procurement schedules
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure they are adhering to environmental commitments and responsibilities
- Understand and manage subcontractor contractual risk
- Liaising with stakeholders: clients, councils and appropriate authorities
- Document control
- Preparation of accurate payment schedules
- Process progress claims, delay claims and external variations according to contractual obligations
- Preparation of project budgets for review and provide accurate rolling final account forecasts
- Assist in the preparation and administration of project completion
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Construction or similar
- Minimum 3+ years' post-graduate experience in a similar environment
- Industry and OHS knowledge
- Proven knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards, and procedures
- Strong financial analysis and administrative focus
- Ability to establish and maintain great stakeholder relationships
- Good negotiation, time management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work automatously, as well as part of a team
- Proficient in using MS Office Suite, Aconex and Jobpac (advantage)
This is a great opportunity to work with a national organisation who offer challenging work and the potential for career progression.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click "Apply" to submit your resume.
For further information, contact our team:
Paulo Atienza on 0423 646 876 or via email to [email protected]
Lisa Feehily on 0450 302 738 or via email to [email protected]
Sam Barnes on 0429 306 688 or via email to [email protected]