Contractor - Copywriting (opening for Real Estate Floor Planner and/or Photography).
We're an Australian-based, digital technology team in a fast-growing real estate marketing company looking to find a new team member to write engaging content, descriptive marketing collateral, and property sales copywriting for our team and our real estate agency customers.
Our business offers innovative technology to agencies as well as copywriting and media production services. We're looking for a good writer and communicator, self-disciplined and experienced individual capable of operating across both properties copywriting and marketing/online copywriting.
Your new role responsibilities:You'll work alongside two distinct teams:
- With the media production team as they produce images and videos to sell houses, you'll write the supporting copywriting for the property to be featured on property brochures, online portals, etc.
- With product development and support teams to write and produce engaging easily digestible content that helps users understand the platform and its powerful benefits.
You'll be expected to:
- Be organized and responsible for your own time, with a good understanding of both internal and client deadlines and our responsibilities to meet them.
- Have excellent linguistic knowledge and word use, with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Create persuasive written content to help sell, describe and educate.
- Any writing undertaken for Realhub is expected to be of the highest possible quality and to be done within a reasonable time that helps us keep within allowed budgets and deadlines.
- Take instruction from management and other team members to learn our way of conducting ourselves amongst ourselves and with clients.
- This is an on-site full-time position, not remote or contract.
What you'll need to succeed (requirements):
- Sales and marketing copywriting, floor plans for the property and our product requires intelligent and well-written production.
- Provide examples of previous copywriting and floor plans
- An eye for detail, and respect for the property owner's individual aesthetic tastes.
- Good communication and writing skills are absolutely essential. If you're not a good communicator you won't be considered.
- Be personable, approachable and professionally presentable. A friendly person that agents can easily get along with.
- You will at times be required to work solo, going out to properties and as such will require a valid driver's license, car and full driving rights.
What will get you ahead:
- A good attitude. Working within a team we'll be looking for a good attitude presented to us and the customers, to keep the existing team friendly and happy we won't be adding team members without a good attitude, no matter the quality of their work.
- Adaptable and quick to learn new software, while your primary job will be writing, the ability to learn the basics of the design software we use will help you work with the product development team to successfully market the product and educate customers.
- Demonstrate a willingness to grow and learn with a growing business and help direct the future of the business with a smart process-driven work ethic.
- You can take on feedback and are looking to grow your own skills under the direction of, and alongside other shooters.
- Existing experience in real estate.
What you'll get in return:
- A full-time salary with the opportunity to grow in a young and friendly team.
- Moving up as the company grows and gaining more responsibilities as time goes on.
- We all love our jobs and our work here, and you’ll have the opportunity to take more senior roles in the company as we grow.
- This is a role in a company where your decisions and opinions have a direct impact on our company and your new customers' success.
What to do now?
Does this sound like the ideal position for you?
We would love to talk to you further if this sounds like something you would be happy calling your job.
To talk further about this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
Realhub is an online real estate marketing platform that connects real estate agencies with their suppliers and provides tools to empower real estate businesses to succeed. Agencies can order their photography, floor plans, drone photography, video, brochures, signboards, newspaper and many more services in one easy to use system. We are based on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, Australia servicing customers across the entire country.