One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Contract Manager who will need to have strong communication skills and is able to actively manage relationships with key stakeholders and delivery partners. You will also need to have proven abilities to deliver large, complex procurement outcomes and exercise sound decision making and judgement to provide expert policy advice.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Managing internal stakeholders and be our client’s central coordination and relationship management point
- Developing and maintaining contract arrangements, including creating contracts, purchase orders and effecting variations, and goods receipting in our client’s SAP environment
- Contributing to and support effective Contracts Management across the entire contract lifecycle
- Maintaining contractual records and documentation. For example, contract register, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all related projects
- Providing procurement support and services that are underpinned by a deep understanding of procurement best-practices. You will be able to devise and execute sourcing strategies, methodologies, and processes that comply with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules and associated policies
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Hold a strong understanding of SAP and their contractual landscape
- Hold excellent written and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively with external stakeholders and simplify complex information
- Have a demonstrated ability to build positive working relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and negotiate outcomes that are mutually beneficial and risk adverse;
- Be able to manage competing priorities in a government environment;
- Hold the ability to evaluate existing processes and procedures and contribute to continuous improvement through the development of policies, procedures and guidelines; and
- Have demonstrated ability to contribute to teams to deliver outcomes, work independently and prioritise work-load.
Contract Term: up to 6 months with multiple extension options (up to 24 months)
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 13 January 2022
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.