My client is Sydney baswed but delivers projects across NSW building challenging projects across the commercial, residential, industrial sectors Creating unique facades andexterior elements of building and construction
They currently employ 50+ staff and with a $75M+ turnover. Average project value ranges from $5M - $40M primarily across all mixed use resiendtial and commercial sectors.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator oversee projects across Metro Sydney and assist with some contracts along the Eastern seaboard. You will report to the Project Managers and work closely with the general manager, ops manager and other contract administrator's.
- Work closely and collaboratively with contractors, head contractors, Project Managers and stakholders
- Send out all trade packages to approved tenderer
- Coordinate tender queries/clarifications and facilitate tender interview/negotiations
- Preparation and administration of contracts
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- oversee and be part of overall project programming
The successful candiate will have:
- Head Contractor or subcontractor experience across, commercial and residential facades and roofing (ideal but not necessery)
- Have a degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Strong commercial acumen with proven negotiation skills (cool calm and collected)
- Competent user of Cheops, Jobpac & aconex software
- Internal career path opportunities
- Diversity of projects within commercial and residential australia wide
- Healthy and stable pipeline of future work, no doewn turn in work through covid
- Family friendly and fun long term enviroment.
If you are keen to discuss the role in more detail, please apply by uploading your most recent WORD formatted cv to the Äpply Now link below