- Excellent staff retention
- Busy pipeline of projects
- Competitive salary package
Gough Brisbane have been appointed to recruit an experienced Contract Administrator to join a leading fit-out business - interesting and complex projects to $5M across commercial, health, education and retail projects
- Negotiations and creation of contracts for trades, suppliers
- Supporting the project manager with overall cost management, variations, claims, reporting, etc.
- Client facing role and present at occasional toolbox meetings
- Potential for progression to Project Management within 2 years
- Degree or equivalent in Construction Management
- Experience 2+ years as a Contract Administrator with a known QLD contractor
- Confident to run your own projects
- Clear communicator
- Good negotiation skills
Please apply now to be considered, or contact Yvette Jones in confidence, 0416505476 [email protected]
You must have the immediate right to live and work in Australia to be considered.