Operating for over 35 years Dimeo has been providing Australian business, industry and institutions with a more thorough clean.
Privately owned, Dimeo sets out to deliver clients in every capital city maximum value for money and ROI. That's why not only major corporations and blue chip property fund managers, but also private companies and many smaller clients are amongst our satisfied clients.
The average length of contract for the properties we currently service exceeds 10 years.
Given the quality of our clients and the quality of our service, Dimeo is seeking to fill the position of contract administrator (Area Manager) for one of our most prominent clients
The role of Contracts Administrator Area manager in Dimeo consist of (among other roles):
- Managing all staff in meeting contractual agreements
- Managing customer relationships
- Occupational Health and Safety management
- Maintaining budgets
- Completing contract reviews
- Tracking and meeting contractual and business KPI's
- Recruiting, training and development of the management team for your contract
Business development and profit optimisation across the contract portfolio
Benefits and perks
Company car will be part of the salary package
Skills and experience
The skills and qualifications that this position requires are the following:
- Relevant qualifications in contract management (AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma)
- Minimum 2 years' experience in contract administration or highly relevant field. (Preferred)
- Experience in the industry is necessary
- Strong connection to our corporate culture and understanding of our values and ideals.
- Prominent management skills.
If you think you have the experience and skills to join our business, APPLY NOW and joined our Talent Community.