Who are we?
CPA Australia is one of the world's largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 164,000 members (as at 31 December 2018) working in 150 countries and regions around the world.
Our core services to members include education, training, technical support and advocacy. Employees and members work together with local and international bodies to represent the views and concerns of the profession to governments, regulators, industries, academia and the general public.
About the Team
The Professional Standards team are responsible for facilitating and coordinating the quality reviews of our members in public practice who hold a Public Practice Certificate, as required under our By-Laws. Our Quality Review program offers public practitioners a constructive and educational opportunity to ensure the highest standards and processes are consistently maintained.
Professional Standards includes the Admissions team, who are committed to supporting our customers, members and prospective members through a variety of activities. The team plays a vital role in member acquisition, along with providing Migration Assessment services.
About the Opportunity
As a Continuous Improvement Manager, you will play a key role in transitioning, implementing, managing and evaluating a new quality review program at CPA Australia that focuses on providing value to its members.
Some of the day to day duties will include:
- Motivating, coaching and mentoring the quality review team to build and sustain an effective quality review program
- Developing and managing operational plans to ensure timely delivery to members with a focus on continuous improvement
- Pro-actively monitoring the performance of the Quality Review Program including developing and implementing strategies to changes to improve its effectiveness
- Enabling and leading the team through change as well as supporting them to cope with and manage change
- Providing internal and external stakeholder advice and guidance, particularly as it pertains to interacting with the Quality Review Program
To be set up for success in this role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualifications in Commerce, Business or a Marketing related field
- Strong experience with Internal Audit (experience working in a consulting environment would be advantageous)
- Experience leading teams with a focus on coaching and leading through change
- Strong evidence of managing stakeholder relationships
- Exposure to leading or supporting projects
- A broad knowledge of the accounting and finance education field will be highly regarded
What€™s in it for me?
At CPA Australia people are at the heart of what we do. We promote and encourage an inclusive and diverse workplace where everyone can be their best.
CPA Australia Employee Benefits include:
- Great career opportunities long term
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- Supportive work environment
- Paid parental, volunteer and study leave
- Annual incentive scheme
- Become part of a well-known global brand and make global connections
How do I Apply?
Click Apply Now to submit your application for this opportunity!
To learn more about CPA Australia and other opportunities, please visit our Careers page at https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/about-us/careers.