My client is a consultancy, one of the leaders in Australia. They have one of the strongest technical teams which means you could be a part of an incredible team that focuses on delivery of the product, and technical growth of their staff.
You would be working on some exceptional projects that generally last anywhere from 3-12 months, in a variety of industries. Medical, FMCG, Finance, Banking, Agriculture - and any other niche industry you can think of.
The Developers in this company are some of the best in the business. If you want to become the best technical version of yourself, this is the place to be.
Technical Requirements - if you're a developer who writes clean, logical code and you don't have some of the below, you'll still be considered.
- C# - ASP.Net & .Net Core
- SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS
- Azure, Azure DevOps and/or AWS DevOps experience
- Automated Testing
- Mobile development experience would be a bonus
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts
What's in it for you?
- Professional development. If you want to work in a domain, or work with a specific technology, you're encouraged to learn it and use it. Your projects will be based around company needs and what you want to be involved in
- Professional development days. You have a minimum of 20 professional days wherein you'll go off to study something you want to be working on. Is it mobile development? Is it DevOps? You choose!
- Buy your own device allowance - you'll be given $4000 every two years to purchase a device / office setup of your choice, in addition to your salary and bonuses.
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge projects, in cutting edge companies, with cutting edge colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Annual and half annual bonuses!
Apply now to be considered and begin the process.
Full working rights are required for this position.