Start your day with a peaceful stroll along the beach, enjoying the fresh ocean air in one of the most beautiful regions in Queensland.
- Indicative package up to $420,661
- 50-minute flight, north of Brisbane
- Sub-tropical region where the coastline meets the country creating an ideal family environment
Since its establishment on the current site in 1914, this hospital has grown into the region's major medical centre, providing high quality care within an environment of continuous improvement. Services currently available at the hospital include intensive care, coronary care, obstetrics, gynaecology, paediatrics, orthopaedic surgery, general surgery, vascular surgery, 24-hour emergency medicine, pharmacy, medical imaging, pathology and comprehensive mental health services.
- As Consultant Anaesthetist you will provide specialist anaesthetic care and related medical services in the Division of Critical Care, including after-hours on-call and weekends
- The role will assist the Clinical Director and General Manager to ensure clinical services provided are of the highest standard and delivered in an efficient and effective manner
- You will provide outpatient consultations, pre-operative assessments, ward consultations and other related anaesthetic services
- Consultant Anaesthetists will provide clinical supervision and procedural assistance to registrars, other trainees and junior doctors and assist with the education and supervision of other medical staff, students, allied health and nursing staff
- Competitive remuneration package for Consultant Anaesthetists up to $420,661 p.a.
- Fantastic salary sacrificing benefits
- Generous superannuation and annual leave loading
- Professional Development allowance and leave
- Flexible rostering arrangements, variety and work/life balance
- Lower cost of living and affordable housing and rental market
- Live in the gateway to the Southern Great Barrier Reef and enjoy excellent shopping, sporting, cultural, education and tourism facilities
- Fellowship of The Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (FANZCA)
- Specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia (AHPRA)
Elective Recruitment is a person-centred recruitment consultancy. Your career progression is just as important to us as is your wellbeing and work-life balance.
We are not just another recruitment company; we do things our way and we consult. We have a very clear vision: create great careers, better lifestyles, add value - and we won't stop until this is achieved.
To join our exclusive Elective community, register today. For confidential enquiries contact Rebecca Plaza on +61 2 9137 4302 or apply now.