A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Construction Supervisor for a foundation project in Mayfield starting in October 2021.
Great opportunity to showcase your skills, working closely with an employer of choice. You will be reporting directly to the Project Managers.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for managing staff/contractors on site
- Running toolboxes
- Preparing work safety documentation (JSA, PTRA, SWMS, work permits etc)
- Meeting project goals/deadlines
- Managing compliance and safety
This role will be suited to someone with a mechanical or structural background, the project will move from a foundation project into a mechanical installation phase. For the right person, this role has the potential to extend past the initial 2-month duration into the mechanical installation stage.
- Excellent attitude toward safety
- Experience with managing safety systems in a large company
- Recent and Relevant experience in multimillion-dollar projects
- Strong organisation & communication skills
- Confident in computer applications
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your application by hitting APPLY NOW. If you have any questions about the role, please call our team on 4978 7701.