Are you a qualified and experienced Construction Supervisor looking to put your experience to the test?
Bailey Homes is a well-established and respected residential custom home building company in the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia who are looking for the right person to join their amazing and dedicated team. The company has been recognized by both HIA and MBA as a quality builder and won numerous awards over its 30 years in the business and is well respected in the industry.
The current opportunity is for a Construction Supervisor who is committed to customer service and working with all trades in producing high quality homes. The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating up to 10 projects at one time (including new homes, extensions & renovations) and will work with and report to the Construction Manager.
Skills and experience required include:
- A great, positive can-do attitude;
- An energetic, extremely well organised approach;
- The ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work autonomously;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and general IT skills;
- The successful candidate must have the ability to work unsupervised and be self-motivated. They also need to motivate others and work together towards producing a quality build;
- Have a knowledge of current South Australian Building Standards and Laws;
- Have knowledge and a willingness to follow WH&S practices;
- A Certificate IV in Building & Construction would be highly regarded;
- A current Supervisor's License and experience in residential construction;
- A current Drivers Licence and White Card.
This is a highly satisfying role in the company with every outcome being quality builds and the provision of exceptional customer service.