Your new company
With over 20 years’ experience in the Facades Industry, as a Construction Manager, you will be working for an award-winning organisation who have an array of commercial projects in their pipeline over the coming months. Whilst working with some of Australia’s biggest Tier 1 & 2 builders, you will be working on several projects at any one time, ranging up to $5m per month.
Your new role As their new and sole Construction Manager, you will be reporting and working daily with the Operations Manager to ensure a successful handover of each project. With this support, you will be working closely with several, experienced Project Manager’s within the business to ensure the smooth operation and delivery of projects on time and within budget.
What you'll need to succeed It is essential that you come from an extremely strong construction background with façade or cladding elements, along with the following:
- You must have previous Construction or Project Management experience within a large Tier 1 & 2 builder or subcontractor
- A solid understanding of cladding and façade systems would be highly beneficial, not essential
- A relevant bachelors within construction management is preferred
- At least 5 + years’ experience within a similar role, working on similar budgeted projects
- Ability to problem solve, think on your feet and adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Approachable and good communication skills, both internally and externally
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for an award-winning company with a strong pipeline of work for the foreseeable, along with the following:
- Work with Melbourne’s top Tier 1 & 2 builders, delivering some of the city’s most iconic projects
- Work for an organisation who have been trading for 20 + years’ and are leaders in their industry
- Great company culture, friendly office environment, with a family ran feel
- Operate out of their own manufacturing facility
- On site parking
- An extremely attractive salary package - $250 300k – depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call Demi now on 0448 462 851.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2521781