This will be ideal for labourers living around city and surrounding Eastern Suburbs. If you are willing to travel for the work also
What the successful candidate MUST have:
- Valid white or red card construction card
- Experienced labouring on building projects
- Using shovels, wheelbarrows, general site clean up
- Able to do casual on call and ongoing work as required
- Able to work in a physical demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and within a small team
This will ideally suit Individuals who can lead by example, and have good knowledge of Building projects and excellent grasp on getting the job done within set timeframes.
Good opportunity as there may be option of temporary ongoing work, if you show good work ethic and have a positive attitude.
If you believe this opportunity fit's what you're looking for then click the 'Apply button' now
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.