In October 2020, Woolworths Group Supply Chain rebranded to become Primary Connect - an end-to-end supply chain partner within Woolworths Group. Our team of more than 8,000 support businesses within Woolworths Group (such as Supermarkets, Countdown and Big W), and over 1,300 commercial customers across the country, to connect communities with the products we need and love.
Becoming Primary Connect gives us the opportunity to keep growing so we can become the next generation supply chain whilst remaining an essential part of Woolworths Group. There has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
Project Coordinator - Connect Smart
Do you have a background in Finance Administration or Project Coordination? Are you seeking a foot in the door to a career in Project Management?
Then this role is for you….
- Norwest/ Remote working - Onsite Parking
- Excellent starting point and career path into Project Management
- Work with a newly established team that supports growth and career development
In addition to keeping the team organised while supporting critical tasks within tight timeframes, the primary responsibilities of the program coordinator will include however not be limited to:
- Support the Program / Project Manager with governance deliverables and project related administrative tasks
- Coordinate and support the Projects meetings scheduling / coordination/ minutes in line with program key milestones
- Coordinate team administrative tasks and processes such as invoicing, new starter on-boarding, reporting, minute taking, diary management and team events
- Provide input to developing best practice project management approach & methodology
- Ensure Governance is always up to date and applied
- Closely track and monitor Project financials and budgets for multiple projects
- Assist in developing relevant reporting and timely reports on the project's health
- Generate and regularly maintain the project resource requirements
To be successful, you will demonstrate success in a similar role. We are also seeking candidates with the following skills and experience:
- An interest in project management and developing a career path
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy in reporting & follow through
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Effective use of Google suite tools (or Windows equivalent)
- Previous financials experience (cost management, SAP, Ariba or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good team player
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can follow us on LinkedIn or see more opportunities via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI #work180