COMPANY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT/SENIOR BOOK-KEEPER
- Interesting role
- Work life balance
- Flexible work hours
ALINK is an established secure and successful IT Managhed Servcies and Telecommunications provider to SME’s and nationally based corporations. We seek a solid all rounder who can provide book-keeping, management and company accounting skills covering its Townsville and Melbourne operations.
Our team members work collaboratively and are supportive of each other to achieve all our goals in a friendly and dynamic environment across functionalities. We have a flat structure so there’s no room for ego’s. Our team are honest, smart, hard-working and down to earth people who all get along with each other.
Ideally you are a seasoned professional, possessing the full suite of skills we require, or you have many of the skills yet seek an opportunity to grow through either supported study or a broader role to deepen your exposure and knowledge. ALINK are a progressive company. We can be flexible around hours of work and appreciate that not everyone can work 9 to 5.
Skills required include:
- Proven track record to work autonomously
- Minimum 3 year’s experience as a company accountant
- Management accounting
- Preparation of all accounts and BAS
- Management accounting and reporting of budget setting, forecast and performance
- Payroll desirable (but not essential)
- In depth XERO Accounting Software Experience
- Ability to generate weekly and monthly reports
- Asset management
- Office risk mitigation (insurances, certifications, renewals, etc)
- Some review of contractual policies
- Accurate and professional written documentation
- Persuasive verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage timeframes
- Intermediate computer skills (including word, outlook and PowerPoint)
- Accuracy, accuracy, accuracy
- Bachelor of Business Degree/Diploma in Accounting and significant experience; or
- CA/CPA (or currently studying)
- Advanced MS Excel
- BSc degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification relevant to role
This role will be based in Townsville and will report to the Directors. If you live outside of Townsville, but want to be considered, please send in your cv with your suggestion around a geographical solution with how we might make it work. If you wow us, we can look at a relocation package/assistance.
ALINK thank applicants for taking the time to read our requirement and consider this role. If you are not contacted by us directly, it means you have not progressed, but are encouraged to re-apply should you see other advertisements with us that suit your skills. ALINK support diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. No agency cv’s or calls will be considered at this time. Candidates considered most suitable will be contacted directly. All applications must be submitted All applications must be submitted by email at: [email protected]