Community Support Worker
Northern Region of Melbourne Victoria
One Team, Our Customer
We care, We make it happen, We focus on the moment, We listen
KinCare is a leading national provider of in-home health and wellbeing support. We assist Aged and Disability clients in their own home, helping them to remain independent for as long as possible. We are seeking experienced Aged Care Professionals to join a dedicated team providing support to our clients in their home and in the community. Travel will required around McLeod, Thomastown, Heidelberg and surrounding suburbs.
As a KinCare Support Worker, you will be required to travel to our Customer’s homes providing them with impressive and personalised support.
The core duties are to provide the following assistance;
- Assistance with self-care activities (showering, dressing, grooming & toileting)
- Community, social & recreational activities
- Assistance with daily life
- Inhome domestic tasks
We have a casual opportunity available to join our Special Care team who provide personal care, domestic assistance, and social support:
- Availability Across - Monday to Friday - Availability between 8am – 6pm
To be successful in this role we require commitment with a dedication of 3/4 days during the week to KinCare.
To be considered:
- Aged/Disability Qualification
- The ability to speak Italian (Highly Desirable)
- Proven experience in aged and/or disability care
- Passionate, caring and with a "Here to Help" mindset
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable registered vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Smart Mobile Phone and Internet access
- Valid First Aid and CPR Certificate (Or willingness to obtain)
With our Customers being our number one priority, we are seeking like-minded people to represent our service offering and to ensure we are at the forefront in providing individual tailored care. No two days will ever be the same, we provide constant variety and challenge as we support a diverse range of wonderful customers.
Interested in joining us - apply now!
Please note that this position may be subject to mandatory pre-employment checks
KinCare requires its staff to be honest, trustworthy, reliable and fit to perform their roles safely. Some roles are also subject to mandatory police checks. Accordingly, it is a condition of all applications that candidates consent to medical, psychological or functional health assessment(s) and/or background checks (including criminal history checks) if they are required during the application process.