At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19, with our recruitment process now fully conducted virtually. As a business we have moved to a working from home environment until it is safe for all employees to return to our offices.
- Utilise your extensive Case Management skills - 12 month contract role
- Improve work participation for people with temporary or permanent physical or mental health conditions
- Join an organisation that celebrates success with reward and recognition
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return to work journey. Over the past two years, we have experienced continuous growth to now having over 2,400 dedicated employees, alongside the opening of additional four offices. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Melbourne, you’ll help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You’ll feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
This exciting opportunity has been created through a national partnership of public, private and not-for-profit organisations to improve work participation for people with temporary or permanent physical or mental health conditions which may impact their ability to work.
Utilising your extensive case management experience, you will be part of testing a new way of supporting Victorian’s injured at work or in a motor accident transition out of those Schemes and into new experiences of life, health, community and work. You will develop tailored support plans and work directly with those individuals to facilitate a successful transition and build their capacity to achieve their goals.
- Develop and implement individual transition plans based on sound assessment of individual needs and circumstances.
- Deliver and coordinate support to the individuals and their families with the aim to achieve improve capacity for personal wellbeing and achieve work or work readiness.
- Establish strong rapport and working relationships with a range of stakeholders including allied health providers, medical practitioners, claims managers, Job Active providers, community groups and other service providers.
- Engage and coordinate service providers on behalf of clients where relevant and linking clients to relevant providers.
- Using a coaching approach to assist clients in capacity building.
- Maintain accurate and up to date case notes and reporting on client progress.
- Work proactively with Advisory Group and academia to ensure program remains on track and insights and learnings are captured
- Qualifications in Community Services, Nursing, Human Services, Allied Health or equivalent
- Rehabilitation or Injury & Wellbeing Management experience
- Extensive knowledge in community care and social services
- An understanding of community-based welfare, health and employment sectors including Centrelink, JobActive, Disability Employment Services and Community Health
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative team culture
- Great work/life balance and flexibility
- A corporate wellbeing program
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- End of Month Celebration Events
- Twice Yearly Company Events
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition
- 17.5% annual leave loading
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this is of interest to you, please apply now or for more information/confidential conversation please contact Alice Galloway on 028098 6358.