- Offering regular clients and local ongoing services to suit your availability.
- Multiple opportunities available in the Inner Western Sydney & CBD areas
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Community Care Worker - Five Dock | Inner West/CBD, NSW
Would you like to work to support elderly clients to remain living at home? Multiple opportunities available in the Inner Western Sydney & CBD areas including:
- Five Dock
- Surry Hills
- Personal Care
- Domestic Support
- Meal Preparation
- Respite & Social support
Offering regular clients and local ongoing services to suit your availability.
- Aged Care experience (essential)
- Minimum and regular ongoing availability of 10 hours per week (essential)
- Reliable car and smartphone (essential)
- Police Check (essential)
- Cert III in Aged Care or Community Services (desirable)
- Dementia trained (desirable)
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply