- Regular clients and services to suit your availability
- Professional supervision, support and training provided
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
FEMALE COMMUNITY CARE WORKERS - Burwood & Croydon, NSW
Would you like to work for us and support our elderly clients to remain living at home? Looking for experienced & passionate female Care Workers to provide a high-level service to clients in Burwood & Croydon.
- Personal Care Services
- Manual Handling - use of Hoist Lifter, Shower Commode
- Respite, Transport, DA and Social Support weekdays
Offering regular clients and services to suit your availability, professional supervision, support and training.
- High Care experience
- Manual Handling experience e.g use of Hoists, Lifters etc
- Minimum and regular ongoing availability 15 hours p/w
- Car and smartphone
- Police Check
- Cert III in Aged Care or Community Services (desirable)
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.