- APS 6 level - 6 month non ongoing position
- Centrally located Federal Government Department
- High priority Government program - engage directly with stakeholders
Seeking an individual with experience in communications, outreach, engagement & project management.
Your new company
A Centrally located Federal Government Department with a focus on energy and the environment is seeking an APS 6 Outreach Officer for a 6 month non ongoing contract.
Your new role
As the Outreach Officer, you will be required to:
- Develop and implement an outreach and engagement strategy for the Equipment Energy Efficiency Program, building on the existing brand and communication and outreach channels.
- Support the implementation of new regulations by partnering with policy development and compliance teams to identify and address the information needs of industry stakeholders and consumers.
- Proactively identify and pursue opportunities for outreach, communication and collaboration for the program working closely with the Department’s Media and Communications Team, along with other stakeholders.
- Maintain, promote and review communication and outreach channels including website, monthly newsletter, YouTube channel and apps.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for someone who can think strategically to develop and implement engagement strategies that thoughtfully consider a range of stakeholders and bring innovative solutions to outreach and promotion of programs. You will hold strong interpersonal, liaison and communications skills, both written and verbal, as you will need to be able distil technical information and provide advice to Executives.
Previous Communication experience, particularly within the APS will be highly regarded.
What you'll get in return
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on a rewarding program that is a current Government priority. This is a non ongoing position in which you will be able to enjoy the benefits that come with being engaged by the APS.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, send your CV directly to [email protected] or phone Leanne on 61127650 for further information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508