EVH, Australia’s leading integrated luxury communications agency requires an exceptional communications manager to join the team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a passionate and self-motivated communications professional who thrives in a dynamic and creative environment.
Reporting to the agency Directors, and working across a portfolio of some of the world’s most respected brands including Aesop, Belvedere, Coach, Dom Pérignon, Fendi, Farfetch, Ferrari, Lexus, Technogym, Van Cleef & Arpels and Vida Glow. The role offers solid career progression.
The successful candidate will be collaborative team player with proven ability in client management, creative thinking, be experienced in cultivating and establishing relationships and will possess business acumen.
Key responsibilities, include:
- Strategy and planning
- Innovation, creative, campaign ideation
- Client development, service and management
- Media, talent, influencer relations
- Campaign execution
- Content Creation
- Partnerships & sponsorships
- Team collaboration, training and management
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years in agency or in-house in a Marketing/Communications/PR role
- Prior experience in luxury fashion, and/or lifestyle / wellness industry essential
- A relevant degree in Communications, Marketing, Business
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Strong organisational and communications skills
- Client and team management experience
- Mac and Microsoft Office proficiency essential