Randstad Defence is proud to partner with BAE Systems, seeking a motivated and experienced Commercial Officer on Garden Island to support the Maritime Sustainment program by providing contract and commercial assistance within defined delegations, assisting the team in project management and expanding new business prospects.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Focus on providing internal stakeholders with accurate and timely accounting information to guarantee that both operational and corporate standards are met;
- Determine the need for professional assistance, including legal, financial, and insurance advice, and collaborate with commercial management and corporate specialists to coordinate the provision of appropriate advisors.
- Manage and oversee the program's intellectual property (IP) regime;
- Assist customers with cost and price analyses, as well as analyse client communication and correspondence preparation;
- Supervise the assessment and approval of bids and proposals by management;
- Develop an export licence and a technical assistance agreement;
- As requested/directed, negotiate and manage all areas of major or minor bids and contract proposals.
What's in it for you?
- $90k - $125k
- Flexibility, great company culture
- Opportunity to be a part of a fun, diverse, and exciting organisation
- Contract and commercial management experience is required, as well as the ability to develop strong collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders in the project setting;
- ASDEFCON template knowledge and experience;
- Expertise and experience in intellectual property management;
- Strong commercial acumen and a track record of successfully interpreting, negotiating, and managing contracts across organisational boundaries;
- Ability to coordinate and prioritise operations in order to fulfill project deadlines;
- While CIPS or IACCM certification is not required, it will be highly valued;
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Australia and Security clearance.
If you're as passionate about this position as we are then please don't delay and APPLY NOW! For a confidential discussion please email us at [email protected] or [email protected]
Randstad Australia will never request money from you during the recruitment process. Please be aware of scam messages asking for money for an administration fee, visa or similar. If you receive such a message, please report it to Scam Watch at www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.