Commercial Finance Manager
- $110-130K + Super + 15% Bonus
- Manufacturing / FMCG Industry
- Great progression opportunities
Commercial Finance Manager position for well-established FMCG company in the Inner West
Your new company
An established business in the Inner West is looking for a new Commercial Finance Manager to come on board. The company is a listed company with a global presence. Due to growth they are looking for extra hands to come on board.
Your new role
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of 4
- Preparing and analysing the monthly reports
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Overseeing the preparation of pricing models
- Business partnering with operational and commercial teams
- Financial and strategic modelling
- financial analysis on operational cost and profit enhancement opportunities
What you'll need to succeed
- CPA or CA qualified
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience working with large ERP systems
- High level of commercial acumen
- Experience working within an FMCG manufacturing environment with a strong understanding of distribution
We cannot accept applications from candidates without the right to work and live in Australia. There is no opportunity for sponsorship for this role.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work and develop your own skills in a large company with a supportive, friendly culture and a passion to develop their employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us on 97443344.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.