Commercial Foreman - Illawarra
Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites.
Harrison Barratt Group is a leading labour hire & white collar recruitment company based in Sydney. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking an experienced commercial foreman with a proven work history in the industry to join our team.
- Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocating general and daily responsibilities
We are looking for a competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and WHS guidelines
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition and stamina
- Diploma in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)
How to Apply:
Applications are via the apply now button or email [email protected]
Please ensure all resumes/cover letters are in WORD format.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Thanks in advance.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes but you know someone suitable for this role please have them contact us via email at [email protected] with their cover letter/CV or have them click 'Apply Now' on this ad.
on an external site.