- EBA rates paid weekly
- Full time hours/Plus allowances
- Work until Christmas for the right people
Your new company
Our client is a Commercial Facades company with 5-10 Key Commercial Projects across the heart of Victoria. They’re seeking eager, like-minded & dedicated individuals to assist in the increased workload. Growing company looking to mentor upcoming installers & leading-hands within their business.
Strong potential for permanent employment after a probationary period as Casual labour hire.
Your new role
This role is full time hours and an ongoing position.
You will install solid panel cladding; Solid Aluminium and batoning. Our client is looking for an experienced carpenter to hit the ground running as soon as possible. With experience in; Standing seam, Interlocking panel, and Flatlock panel installation.
What you'll need to succeed
- All relevant tickets including Cert 3 in Carpentry & all tools tested + tagged
- Experience Installing Commercial windows & doors
- Ability to read plans & drawings
- Strong commitment to safe work practices
- Flexible attitude towards work, labouring duties are included in this role
- Supporting references
- Prior experience with commercial cladding install preferred
What you'll get in return
An amazing opportunity for growth & career progression with a market leader!
You will be rewarded with ongoing work with one of Melbourne's leading Facade companies as well as;
- EBA Rates
- Paid weekly
- Good work culture
- Ongoing work available for the right candidate who can demonstrate a good work ethic and can-do attitude
- Working on remarkable Melbourne projects
What you need to do now
To talk further about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume to [email protected] or call Jonathan Tsiambazis on 0490 301 461. If this job isn't quite right for you or you want to find out more about jobs in the Carpentry market do not hesitate to give me a call.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508