Award Winning Google Partner is looking for a new Technical Presales Consultant to join their team.
- Architecting custom solutions to address business problems utilising the Google Ecosystem
- Discovery of business issues and technical challenges, hands on solution architecting and knowledge of the platform’s capabilities.
- Delivery of workshops and statement of works to clients during the pre-sales engagements.
- Work closely with the Sales Teams and Business Consultants to deliver strategic vision to our clients.
- You must be able to articulate the business value, the capability to solve our client’s challenges to both technical and non-technical contacts.
- Drive innovative business solutions and digital transformation with our customers utilising Google’s Cloud Platform and other Google Technologies
- Architect and develop innovative solutions in collaboration with the delivery team in a pre-sales capacity
- Scope and develop application development Proof of Concepts/Prototypes with prospective customers
- Document and present technical solutions aligned with our client’s business problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Cloud Technologies, APIs, SaaS, and IaaS technologies; Web 2.0 development platform, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML).
- Experience with Enterprise networking concepts (DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ).
- Self motivated, with a strong work ethic
- A team mentality, whilst looking to take ownership of independent responsibilities
- Ability to embrace change and adapt to new goals and opportunities
- A keen interest in learning and personal growth
- Client focused and motivated, with a value-add mentality
- A broad interest in business & technology
- Strong creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested please send through a copy of your CV with a few bullet points highlighting your pre-sales experience with cloud technologies.