The 'Cloud Operations Lead' will develop and deploy strong governance and management practices to assure the delivery of infrastructure services across private and public cloud platforms.
- You will be developing strategies for managing the hybrid cloud platforms; managing compliance with technical, regulatory and security requirements and standards.
- Ensuring that a catalogue of platform infrastructure services, delivered by in-house and/or 3rd party vendors, meet service level agreements.
- Ensuring the services are monitored effectively and that identified actions to maintain and/or continuously improve levels of service are implemented.
- Review and monitor the consumption of the services to manage cost and forecast future capacity requirements.
- Developing policies and strategies for the design, monitoring, and maintenance of services required to meet service availability targets.
- Developing technology lifecycle and release plans to facilitate investment planning and technology assurance.
You will also have an understanding of the ITIL framework and application of its principles.
If you believe you have the skillset for this please apply now.