Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Job description: Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and Defence sectors.
This is a permanent, full time role based in Victoria Barracks, on St Kilda Road, Melbourne. This is a newly created role, focusing on ensuring the effective function & improvement of the national clothing stores supply chain.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Oversee and report on national clothing store processes, governance and inventory forecast / demand behaviour.
* Assist senior Managers drive innovation and Clothing Network reform.
* Engage and collaborate with clients and customers.
* Liaise with suppliers & the National Clothing Warehouse to ensure all requirements are fulfilled.
* Plan and prepare for key activities and projects to ensure surge requirements are met.
* Monitor and report service delivery performance against inventory levels to ensure overall business achieves the performance commitments of all contractual agreements
What you’ll need to be successful:
* Logistics experience within Defence industry will be highly valued.
* Inventory management and knowledge of ERP / Logistic systems (preferably MILIS).
* A strong analytical mind with a focus on problem-solving and performance reporting.
* Proven experience coordinating complex operational supply chain improvements.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel & SAP.
How to apply:
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV.
The successful application for this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1 (Secret) and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109670