Broadspectrum (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Job description: Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and Defence sectors.
This is a permanent, full time role based in Victoria Barracks, on St Kilda Road Melbourne. This is a newly created role designed to analyse and manage Clothing inventory levels across the national network.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Establish and review Clothing Store minimum and maximum holding levels.
* Monitor and report service delivery performance against inventory levels.
* Analyse performance and recommend improvement strategies.
* Provide site administration support at a national level.
* Liaise with all levels of stakeholders and become the point of escalation for issue resolution.
What you’ll need to be successful:
* Logistics experience within Defence industry will be highly valued.
* Experience with MILIS system will also be highly valued.
* Highly skilled in data analytics – with a focus on inventory management & performance optimisation.
* Tertiary qualification (or equivalent) in the area of logistics.
* Advanced knowledge of Excel / SAP
How to apply:
Please visit the Careers section of our website or Click “APPLY” to forward your application CV.
The successful application for this role must be eligible to hold a Defence Security Clearance up to the level of Negative Vetting Level 1 (Secret) and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test. As a result of this requirement the incumbent must be an Australian Citizen.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109673