Clinical Psychologist / General Psychologist -Private Practice - Kew, VIC
Flexible working Hours
Excellent income opportunities,
High-quality facilities, equipment and support and satisfying careers
Job title: Clinical Psychologist / General Psychologist needed - immediate start - flexible hours - in Kew, VIC
Salary: 60% to 65% of Billing
Hours: Full time and part time roles available.
- Urgent need for a full time or part time Clinical Psychologist / General Psychologist to join in Kew,VIC within a very busy Private Practice. You will be dealing with couples, adolescents and children presenting for counselling and psychological treatment for a broad range of issues. You should have experience in the application of multiple evidence based therapies
- Working Hours may be flexible and part time employment will also be considered.
- Immediate start available.
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as Clinical Psychologist
- Ability to obtain Medicare Provider Number
- Current Working with Children Check & Police Clearance
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Membership of Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Experience in the application of multiple evidence based therapies
- Strong clinical skills and interest in working with a diverse population
- Willing to provide bulk-billing service
on an external site.