- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Rewarding and Challenging Role
- Great Company Great People Great Culture
We are a leading provider of residential aged care homes in NSW and our primary goal is to provide the highest standards of professional care within our facilities.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Clinical Governance Manager to come on board and join our team. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for all accreditation across our various aged care facilities. You will review, implement and change all clinical policies and procedures as required and will regularly monitor and audit each individual site. You will liaise with the Directors of Nursing and also other healthcare professionals whilst being the go to person for any clinical governance matters.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come on board and join our great team
- Tertiary Qualifications in Nursing or Management
- Must have at least 3-5 years aged care management experience
- Experience working with accreditation, standard and quality systems as well as organisational policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral and the ability to build rapport with people
- Current drivers licence
- The ability to drive out of Sydney if and when required
Must be an Australian Resident or Citizen.
Must have full working rights to work in Australia.
Frontline Health is a trusted advisor and recruitment partner to the Healthcare sector in Australia. We recognise that our role is to work closely with our clients and candidates to help secure outstanding talent with the appropriate skill set and fit.
Front of Mind, Frontline Health - specialist recruiters to the healthcare industry
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Stefanovic on +61 2 8315 2117 or +61 401 908 007, quoting Ref No. 164646. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.