- Key role working within a specialised quality/compliance team
- We are looking for a Clinical Auditing whizz! Can you identify gaps to improve?
- Multi-site role working across the Sydney area - no extensive travel
Exciting opportunity to join a newly formed team who are committed to identifying gaps across clinical care and working with the Operations team to find a solution.
Our client is a leading Not for Profit provider who continually strive to improve the care they provide for residents. With dedicated teams in head office, they are looking to add a Clinical Auditor who can really make a difference.
This is a newly formed team with a passionate leader who will give you clear instructions to succeed. You are very much an auditing specialist and will visit multiple facilities across Sydney to identify gaps for improvement.
This organisation has a long history in Aged Care, a solid reputation and strong values. They are heavily investing in further improving the care and customer service for residents. This is an exciting time to join the team.
This is a specialised role where you audit, audit, audit! There is no staff management or need to get involved in other areas of the facility. You can concentrate on what you do best! Your results and data will be passed on to the operations team so fixes can be put in place.
As a newly formed team, you can help in putting everything in place. This is a great opportunity to have your say and really utilise your skills, experience and knowledge around quality and compliance.
On offer is a salary of $110,000 + superannuation + salary packaging + company vehicle.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We simply need a Clinical Auditing whizz!
If you have a background in carrying out clinical audits within residential aged care, I would love to have a chat with you. We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and has the confidence to work autonomously across multiple sites.
You will also have:
- A strong clinical background (Registered Nurse)
- 5+ years experience working within the aged care sector
- Proven experience with clinical auditing - an ability to identify gaps which can improve clinical standards and outcomes
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, standards and the accreditation process
- A keen eye for detail and strong organisation skills
- A passion for service delivery within aged care!
This is certainly an exciting time to join the team and take on a very important, specialised role. This is a friendly head office team who will welcome your skills, knowledge and experience.
APPLY NOW: To apply through Seek, click the 'Apply' button.
OR Contact: Edward Freeman - (02) 8215 7051
*E4 Recruitment currently have lots of roles within New South Wales, so if this role isn't for you but you are looking for work then please get in touch to find out what else is available