As a Clinic Manager with LCA Karrinyup, your role will be to oversee all areas of clinic operations and to ensure the team and business is performing above standard.
Your Role/ Responsibilities:
• Plan and drive operational and retail excellence
• Recruit, induct and train new staff
• Coach, support and mentor your team
• Review performance data (financial, sales, and activity levels)
• Promote marketing campaigns
• Skin, LED, laser and Skinstitut expert
• Upskilling team in specialist product knowledge
• Rostering, reporting and day to day management of the clinic
Your Background/ Qualifications:
• Ideally 1-2 years of minimum experience in team leadership
• Diploma of Beauty Therapy or preferably an Advanced Diploma of Dermal Therapy/Science
• Business Qualifications desirable
• Previous experience in the beauty/ aesthetics industry
• Superior customer service and focus on achieving sales targets
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to drive a positive team culture
• High computer literacy
Why work for Laser Clinics Australia?
Since opening in 2008 Laser Clinics has been the market leader in non-invasive aesthetic treatments. Our business is made up of Laser hair removal, cosmetic injectables, skin treatments, skincare brands, Skinstitut and recently acquired Dr Roebucks.
• We pride ourselves on the highest standards, codes, and safety culture
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program for all employees
• Opportunity to earn bonuses/ incentives/ store discounts and free treatments and product
• Top performers get invited to our annual black-tie Gala Dinner, held at a surprise location every year
• Opportunity to be a Para-Medical Skin Ambassador through formal training
• Innovative new products, such as Kleresca, Cool Sculpting and Micro Filler
• Dedicated training team, catered to support new starters and continued education
• With 130 + Australian clinics + UK and New Zealand, we love to offer careers pathways as we expand
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please submit your resume by hitting the 'Apply Now' button.