Our client is looking for a Client Service Exec candidate with ambition and drive. Located close to Melbourne CBD.
The key responsibility of this role will focus on providing a high level of customer service.
Join this growing business, a leading marketing agency specialising in Gift Card Rewards, Digital loyalty, and are seeking an experienced full-time Client Services Administraror to provide support for key client services functions, first point of client contact, management of our Reward Programs, processing client orders and delivery, You will use your experience in XERO, office adminisration and supierior customer service to our valued clients customers to join our dedicated and enthusiastic team for growth.
This position is an integral member of the Client Services team and working closely with our Customer Success Manager and operation staff to maintain accurate client data and provide seamless, professional and timely client support.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, have the ability to contribute and work well in a team environment and demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent service to internal and external clients.
As a Customer Service Executive your primary role is managing client accounts and back up sales support. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all customer service related client issues
- Assist Manager in growing client base through assisting with new sales and upselling existing clients
- Ensuring that all offices are set up to be leased and presentation is premium
- Follow up leads & opportunities keeping CRM up to date
- On-selling of additional services
- Invoicing, outstanding collections and billing related enquiries
- Team leadership and assistance with training team using Servcorp resources
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong account management and administration skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- A focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience using Xero / MYOB
- Have exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly organised, diligent and proactive
- An intermediate to advanced level in all Microsoft Office packages
- Enjoy working in a busy environment
- Well organised with great attention to detail, as the role can be very fast-paced and the ability to prioritise is required
- Desire to provide exceptional, solution oriented client service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong relationships with internal/ external clients;
- Combination of related education, training, and work experience;
- Demonstrated accuracy, strong attention to detail and ability to follow through on repetitive processes;
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in reporting and database management,
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Above market salary
- Busy, fast paced role with huge variety
- Work in a growing industry that is constantly evolving
- You are responsible for your success in the role - the sky is the limit at company.
This position will include managing client reward programs, client relationships, requests and financial management. You will need to demonstrate effective project management skills, with the experience of working on many projects at once and meet the Key Requirements.