This is a national financial services institution well renowned for developing and growing talent from within. With a fast and rapidly growing business model and a reputation for the highest professional standards, this is a company that will nurture and develop their staff, offering ongoing training, development and exceptional benefits.
This role is a 6-month contract whic is due to start in December.
- Investigate and manage deceased estate cases;
- Perform a range of data entry, processing and ad hoc administration tasks accurately and efficiently;
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to work on improvements to the risk management framework;
- Make recommendations for remediation actions where appropriate;
- Improve processes to achieve good customer outcomes.
- Must at least 6 months customer service experience; financial services experience is highly regarded;
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong stakeholder management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply now or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #205365