#Remote Working Opportunities Available
#Stay At Home#Stay Safe
Computershare Communication Services (CCS) is a division of Computershare and a global provider of integrated communications solutions. Through innovations in communications, we help companies better connect with their customers and stakeholders through print, digital and mobile delivery channels. Across the globe CCS delivers 450 million mail packs, 87 million eCommunications and processes 75 million inbound transactions.
This opportunity sits within our Client Service Team, which is responsible for the planning, coordination, and daily job management of all client-requested communication services.
The successful candidate will be one of the key contacts whose primary role is to assist in the management of a portfolio of clients. A large portion of this role involves leveraging your strong interpersonal skills in order to build great relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
This role is a great opportunity to grow your career under the guidance and leadership of an approachable and supportive manager. You will be provided with structured training to help set you up for success.
Key responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver timely, high quality solutions
- Coordinate and manage client-requested jobs from initiation stage to completion, and meeting all KPI€™s and deadlines set throughout this process
- Building a comprehensive understanding of the client's requirements to create an accurate and detailed job brief
- Answering inbound site queries and phone calls, and undertaking administrative tasks as required
To ensure your success in this role you will bring:
- A positive attitude and clear communication style
- An ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- A desire to learn about different products, services and systems
- The ability to manage changing priorities and be flexible in your work approach
- The ability to take accountability for assigned jobs and work both independently and collaboratively within the wider team
- Highly developed organisational skills, time management skills, with strong attention to detail
Benefits we offer:
- A great variety of internal training courses
- Salary packaging
- Employee share plan participation
- Other employee benefits such as discount schemes
- Approachable management
- Friendly team culture with optional social club membership
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, apply now by clicking on the link below.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button below and follow the application process.
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.
We want every person who joins our team, every customer and every supplier to feel welcome. We see diversity as a source of strength - the more perspectives we have, the better equipped we'll be to meet the demands of our diverse global customer base. We believe in equality for everyone, regardless of age, ethnicity, gender identity, race, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Please go to our website to read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
| CERTAINTY | INGENUITY | ADVANTAGE |