Who we are
For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise, and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
What we do
Northern Trust's international business has grown dramatically over the last decade. Some of our largest clients are located in Asia and Australia, which represents a rapidly growing client base for the company. Since 1986, we have been serving clients in Asia-Pacific (APAC), including corporate pension funds, investment managers, insurance companies, government agencies, family offices and corporations. Our intricate understanding of the region allows us to provide unique insights and strategic perspectives to our clients. Currently, we have client offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore, Seoul, Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur.
What you will do
As part of the Client Delivery Solutions group, the Client Change Practice are responsible for the governance and delivery of the technical change portfolio of our existing client base.
As Change Manager on the team, you will own the change relationship for a growing number of clients in the region. The Client Change Manager has direct interaction with our clients to: review and log new change requests, requirements gathering and business analysis, engage business SME's/technology specialists, maintain client change trackers, produce internal and external stake holder reporting and provide oversight and input where required during the SDLC. Dependent on volume and the complexity of client activity there is flexibility across the broader portfolio and the team's strengths with applicants of Business Analysis, Project Management and Operational backgrounds suitable.
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering solutions within functional areas
- Operates independently and has in-depth knowledge of business unit/specific area of expertise with strong knowledge in other areas
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Direct interaction with different clients, vendors and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Project focused and able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- Financial service experience across front, middle or back office operations desired
Our culture is a key reason our employees enjoy working at Northern Trust. We have strong principles, a diverse organization, a prestigious history, and a commitment to solid and steady growth. We embrace industry-leading ideas and value our people. We are approachable, friendly, and exceptionally committed our clients and employees.
To learn more about our philosophy and where Northern Trust could take your career, please visit careers.northerntrust.com